Individual football technique training in a group of 1 coach - 4 players, matches with foreign coaches from the best European leagues, motor training, tactical training, mental training with a sport psychologist, skills tests, and for the best participants a free trip to top European clubs for a friendly games and call-ups for the PSS Representation. The camps are intended for girls and boys aged 7-19, regardless of club affiliation and skill level. To date, over 50,000 girls and boys from around the world have taken part in the Polish Soccer Skills camps.
Training with foreign coaches - our players will learn about the training philosophy of countries that have won the titles of the World and European Champions in football.
NOMINATIONS FOR THE BEST
Based on the Polish Soccer Skills Potentiometer we select players with the biggest football potential who will later be nominated to the PSS Representation!
TRIP TO TOP EUROPEAN CLUBS
Winners of the Summer camps will go to the best European clubs to play friendly games as a prize! Additionally, they will receive call-ups for the PSS Representation.
The Polish Soccer Skills Summer 2021 camps are:
- Foreign coaches from the best European leagues - Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, England, Italy, France and Portugal
- Call-ups for the PSS Representation for the best players and a free trip to one of the top academy.
- CONTRACTS with THE ADIDAS BRAND for the selected players.
- For players' parents - educational materials from a sports psychologist
- Two Adidas football sets with names, a hat and a bag for shoes
- Individual description of each player’s skills and assessment of football potential
- Intensive training, fair-play classes, classes with a psychologist and a physiotherapist
Karol Linetty, today is a player of first Poland national team and player of Italian club Torino. In 2011 he was on our camps and took part in the same skills tests like you will have during the Polish Soccer Skills camp. We have discovered his talent and since then his football career increased. Now we have much more players, who had participated in our camps in the past, and now they are a profiessional players.
We have prepared 5 convenient, carefully selected locations for the Polish Soccer Skills Summer 2021 camps - Spała, Zakopane, Giżycko, Licheń Stary and Ustronie Morskie.
All resorts are of a similar standard - the rooms have bathrooms with full sanitary facilities, and there is Internet access in the hotels.
We will train on full-size pitches, and in the event of a heavy rainfall, we will use sports halls; in every location we will use swimming pools and conference rooms.
The Polish Soccer Skills Summer camps will be organized for 9 weeks of holidays. Depending on the date, there are 5 camp locations to choose from.
There will be the best coaches from Germany, England, the Netherlands, Italy, France or Portugal at each camp!
This year, real Champions League will be hosted on the camps! Players will be trained and scouted by coaches who are associated with Primera Division, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1 and Primeira Liga clubs.
The best players, chosen based on skills tests conducted on the camps, receive nominations to the Polish Soccer Skills Representation. Those Representations are covered by a special special programme of care and promotion. For footballers, both male and female, gatherings and friendly matches with the best teams of Europe are organized. So far, Polish Soccer Skills Representatives have played with teams such as Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla FC, Granada, Real Betis Sevilla, Cordoba, Wotford and others. Thanks to this, few of them were invited for tests to clubs of Bundesliga, Primera Division and Premier League. Just to name a few, our Representatives have undergone tests in Bayern Munich and Getafe.
Luis Llopis - Real Madrid
AWARD –TRIP TO TOP EUROPEAN ACADEMY
You can also win a free trip to one of the best European academy for friendly games with Representation of Polish Soccer Skills!
We will select the best players in the following categories: 7-8 years, 9 years, 10 years, 11 years, 12 years, 13 years, 14 years, 15 years, 16 years, 17 years, 18-19 years, the best goalkeeper 7-12 years, the best goalkeeper 13-19 years, the best girl 7-12 years, the best girl 13-19 years.
In total, 15 people will win the foreingn trip. Every participant in the camp participates in skills tests and has a chance of winning!
Participation in two camps means two chances to win!
NOMINATIONS TO THE PSS REPRESENTATION
Polish Soccer Skills Camps are available for all the players regardless of the skills level. However, the best players from the summer camps, in all the age categories, selected basing on the skills tests will be nominated to the PSS Representation for the season 2021/2022.
The Representatives are covered by a special care and promotion program. They go, among others, to special meetings and exhibition matches against the best foreign teams.
The representatives from previous seasons had the opportunity to show themselves to coaches and scouts playing, among others, against such teams as Atletico Madrid, Espanyol Barcelona, Getafe, Sevilla, Watford, Juventus or Bayern Munich, Manchester City or Juventus.
EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR PARENTS
Thinking about our players’ parents, we have educational materials prepared by a sports psychologist.
Do you sometimes wonder how to support your child not to exert pressure, what to say after a lost match or how to encourage to training?
In these educational materials we have answered those and other questions. We will suggest how to support a young player on his football path.
TWO ADIDAS OUTFIT SETS
Apart from the uniforms you will get from us during the camp - rain jacket, polo shirt - you will additionally receive two new Adidas training sets with the Polish Soccer Skills logo and player's name. Players will train in their own new uniforms! Additionally, we will print your name on the shirts :)
Note! The uniforms you have chosen in the registration form are ordered specifically for you, therefore they are not exchangeable or refundable. We kindly ask you to carefully choose the size of the uniforms.
CAP, WATHER BOTTLE AND BAG FOR SHOES
Now, in addition to the two Adidas training sets, you will get your own cap, water bottle and a shoe bag with the Polish Soccer Skills logo!
The football technique training sessions are always held in small groups of 4, so that the coach has the opportunity to pay attention to every detail and correct each mistake.
After a week you can see that bad football habits are eliminated and a better understanding of the purpose of a given exercise is learnt.
Due to an individual approach and high intensity of training, our camps can be compared to learning English in London - because everything that happens at the camp is related to football, the players feel a significant improvement in skills and self-confidence on the pitch.
After our training, the players become more aware and understand the purpose of the exercise.
INDIVIDUAL SKILLS DESCRIPTION
In addition to the graduation diploma, each player receives a specially prepared book with a description of an individual skill profile.
The assessment of skills and football traits is made by trainers and psychologists.
During a ceremonial end of the camp, the parents can also talk to the staff about their child.
THE PRICE CAMP OF PLN 500 EURO INCLUDES:
- accommodation in rooms with bathrooms
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, regenerative meal, training drinks)
- two new match sets by Adidas to own - shirts, shorts, leggings
- a cap, wather bottle and a shoe bag with the Polish Soccer Skills logo
- classes with a German, English, Italian, French, Dutch or Portuguese coach
- football coach (a group up to 4 people)
- motor movement coach
- sports psychologist
- Fair-play and respect teacher
- theoretical classes (tactics, diet, regeneration)
- professional staff of educators
- Adidas training equipment for use during the camp - rain jacket, polo shirt
- sports equipment washing
- swimming pool or beach relaxation
- medical care
- accident insurance
- camp completion diploma
- a book with a description of the player's individual profile from coaches and psychologists
- photo reportage (on-line access)
- participation in tests qualifying for the prize, which is a free trip to one of the best European academies and a call-up for the PSS Representation
The price does not include transport to the camp.
You can also get insurance in case of you want to resign. It is cost around 25 Euro extra. Choose the option in registration form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RESERVATION
1. The organizer of the Polish Soccer Skills camp is Polish Soccer Skills Fundation
2. An advance payment of PLN 150 EUR/camp takes place within 7 days of sending the registration form
3. The payment of the remaining amount takes place no later than 4 weeks before the beginning of the camp
4. Payments are made directly to the account of Polish Soccer Skills Fundation. Account number: PL 66 1240 6380 1111 0010 5017 1245
5. No payment made within the deadline specified above results in a withdrawal of the application without a refund of the advance payment
6. In case of random cases that exclude the possibility of taking part in the camp - parents/legal guardians should provide information about the withdrawal from participation in the camp via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the above situation, Polish Soccer Skills Fundation will return the payment subject to: a) withdrawal up to 15 days before the beginning of the camp - refund with an advance deduction of EUR 150
b) withdrawal within less than 15 - no refunddable
c) withdrawal during the camp - non-refundable
8. Sending the application to the Polish Soccer Skills camp is tantamount to accepting the registration terms.
Localities of the summer camps 2021
Summer camps 2021 will be held only in sports establishments, which are prepared for football training camps. Participants are accommodated in rooms with a bathroom in high standard hotels.
SUMMER CAMP- PHOTO GALLERY
The best players have the chance to go on camps abroad for free and it is possible for them to become the Polish Soccer Skills teams’ representatives.
The best players selected on the basis of the skills tests win free trips abroad to the best European clubs. Additionally, the players with the highest potential become the Polish Soccer Skills teams’ representatives.
Do you still have doubts? You’re not sure?